About this Recipe
- 1 tbsp Liviana™ CBD-Infused Extra Virgin Olive
- 1 tsp Liviana™ CBD-Infused Honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced/grated
- 1 tsp whole-grain mustard
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp fresh herbs (rosemary, oregano, mint, basil, thyme, coriander)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup brown rice, leftover and cold
- 1 cup lettuce, sliced (1 cm wide)
- ½ cup cucumber, ribboned or cubed (1 cm cubes)
- 1 cup broccoli florets, blanched*
- ¼ cup feta cheese
*Place the broccoli florets into boiling water for 3 minutes. Remove and place in a bowl with ice and cold water to shock the vegetable and preserve the nutrients.
- Liviana™ CBD-Infused Extra Virgin Olive
- Liviana™ CBD-Infused Honey
- Whole-grain mustard
- Fresh herbs (rosemary, oregano, mint, basil, thyme, coriander)
- Brown rice
- Feta cheese
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cutting board
- Large serving bowl
- Low GI
- Lacto-ovo Vegetarian
- Total energy: 248 kcal
- Protein: 6.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 30 g
- Sugar: 4.6g
- Fat: 12 g
- Fiber: 3.5 g
Step by Step Instructions
Add all the ingredients for the dressing to the bottom of the bowl and stir until combined.
Place the rest of the ingredients for the salad into the bowl, on top of the dressing.
Toss lightly until all the salad components are dressed.
The recipes provided on this website are intended to be used by healthy individuals who will still use some discretion when it comes to their personal needs and requirements. While we make every effort to ensure that the information we provide is accurate, we cannot guarantee that it is free from errors or omissions. It is the responsibility of the reader to check the ingredients and ensure that they are suitable for their specific dietary requirements. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare professional if you are unsure of any allergies, sensitivities, or intolerances. Additionally, while we provide suggestions for ingredient substitutions, it is up to the reader to determine whether these substitutions are appropriate for their specific dietary needs.