About this Recipe
By: Wilna Eksteen
- 1 tbsp Liviana™ CBD-Infused Original Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 packet (250 g) white button mushrooms, halved
- 3 cloves black garlic (substitute: normal garlic)
- 600 g deboned chicken drumsticks (substitute: chicken fillets cubed into 2 cm squares)
- 1 packet of cherry tomatoes
- 1 can of canned tomatoes
- 3 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 3 sprigs of fresh oregano
- 1 tsp Liviana™ CBD-Infused Alfalfa Blossom Honey
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Liviana™ CBD-Infused Original Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- White button mushrooms
- Black garlic (substitute: normal garlic)
- Deboned chicken drumsticks (substitute: chicken fillets)
- Cherry tomatoes
- Canned tomatoes
- Fresh thyme
- Fresh oregano
- Liviana™ CBD-Infused Alfafa Blossom Honey
- Mozzarella cheese
- 2 cooking pots
- Cutting board
- Large wooden spoon
- Small bowl
- Measuring spoon
- Measuring cup
Special Dietary Requirments
- Low GI
- Freezer friendly
Nutritional analysis per serving
- Total energy: 490 kcal
- Protein: 50 g
- Carbohydrate: 9.9 g
- Sugar: 4.7 g
- Fat: 27.6 g
- Fibre: 4.6 g
Step by Step Instructions
Cook the pasta according to the packaging instructions until al denté. Strain and set aside. Add the Liviana Extra Virgin Olive Oil and gently mix through the pasta.
Fry all the vegetables in a separate pot over a high heat for 3 minutes. Turn off the heat.
Mix the milk and corn flour together in a small bowl until combined.
Add the milk mixture to the vegetables, turn the heat to medium and stir continuously until sauce thickens, approximately 2-4 minutes.
Add the pesto and cheese to the the vegetable sauce. Season generously with salt and pepper.
Add the pasta and cook for 3 minutes over a low heat. Serve warm.
The recipes provided on this website are intended to be used by healthy individuals who will still use some discretion when it comes to their personal needs and requirements. While we make every effort to ensure that the information we provide is accurate, we cannot guarantee that it is free from errors or omissions. It is the responsibility of the reader to check the ingredients and ensure that they are suitable for their specific dietary requirements. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare professional if you are unsure of any allergies, sensitivities, or intolerances. Additionally, while we provide suggestions for ingredient substitutions, it is up to the reader to determine whether these substitutions are appropriate for their specific dietary needs.