About this Recipe
By: Emma Parsons
Our Liviana Chili Trilogy extra virgin olive oil gives this dish a spicy flair that livens up the flavour of the tomatoes.
- 1 loaf of french bread
- 60 mL Liviana Estate blend extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 100 g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 8 fresh basil leaves, chiffonade
- 2 Tbsp Liviana Chili Trilogy extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp pink Himalayan sea salt
- ½ tsp coarse black pepper
- A drizzle of balsamic vinegar glaze
A quick an easy dish to be served up as a snack or starter at your next dinner party.
Step by Step Instructions
For the bruschetta:
Preheat the oven to 200℃.
Slice the bread into even, medium thick slices and place them on a baking sheet.
Mix together the Liviana estate blend extra virgin olive oil and minced garlic in a bowl and brush each slice of bread.
Toast in the oven for about 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
For the topping:
In a bowl mix together all the cherry tomatoes, basil leaves, Liviana Chili Trilogy extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper.
Remove the toast slices from the oven and allow to cool. Then evenly spoon the topping mixture on top of the toast and drizzle with a balsamic vinegar glaze.